Here at The Branding Hub, we are seeking an experienced Print & Embroidery Production Manager to join our team. We believe this would be a very exciting role for the right candidate to get their teeth into and push the business even further.
The right candidate will have strong knowledge of both Print and Embroidery production, as well as experience managing the correct software.
The Print & Embroidery Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Print & Embroidery production department, including scheduling, quality control and dispatching orders.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working member of staff to join our friendly team. Working 8.30am-5.30pm, five days a week, Monday through Friday, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
Main duties include:
- Check and prepare to pick or order garments
- Identify logo and branding placement
- Work Alongside our graphic design team in implementing a custom logo for the order
- Manage Embroidery & Print Software
- Manually frame up garments and attach them to an embroidery machine
- Carry out any necessary maintenance during logo run and/or change fixtures
- Load inks into the machine
- Keep a clean and tidy working area
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance on both the Embroidery & Print Machine’s
- Taking orders and quoting
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to follow instructions and guidance from management.
- Positive and motivated
- Outstanding time-keeping skill
- I.T Skills
- A good understanding of both Embroidery & Print
Basic Salary: £23,500 Full Time